CA Land Opportunities Tracking System or CA LOTS aims to serve as a comprehensive information portal for regional planning, land/development analysis throughout the SCAG region. The interactive web-portal provides a platform for users to query and spatially map contextual indicators. Users such as planners, developers can now access and utilize this information to perform analysis across the region and also assess the potential for infill or station area development.
- Scan data at different geographic levels such as TAZ, census tract, parcel region wide.
- Identify areas around focus areas such as transit stops. Get aggregated data and custom reports at different levels.
- Analyze planning indicators at regional, neighborhood level.
- Data to evaluate and monitor changes.
- Research Parcel data.
- Comprehensive and timely information
- Information that can be easily queried through intuitive easy to use interfaces
- Online mapping technologies (geographic information systems) that allows users to perform spatial analyses and better research the focus areas for development