We are committed to making this website accessible to everyone. This website is built to meet Section 508 Guidelines and conforms to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 (Level A) recommended by W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative.
Web pages comply with W3C's HTML 4.01 specifications. We also use W3C-recommended CSS technology to build faster-loading and standards-compliant web pages.
Most web browsers support jumping to specific links by typing access keys defined
on the web site.
- To use access keys on Microsoft Internet Explorer running on Microsoft Windows, you can
press ALT + an access key + ENTER.
- To use access keys on Mozilla or Netscape7, running on Microsoft Windows or Linux, you can press ALT + an access key.
- To use access keys on Macintosh, you can press Control + an access key.
All pages on this site define the following access keys:
- Access key 1 = Home page
- Access key 2 = Skip Navigation
- Access key 8 = Search/Site Map
- Access key 9 = Feedback
- Access key 0 = Accessibility statement (This page).
Portable Document Format (PDF)
Some files are available in Portable Document Format (PDF) format. Adobe Systems, Inc. provides an online conversion tool for PDF documents. More information regarding the accessibility of PDF files is available at the Access Adobe website.
Feedback and Assistance
If you cannot fully access the information on a particular page, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the web address (URL) of the page. We may be able to assist you by providing the information to you in an alternate format. If you notice any errors or have suggestions on how we can improve the accessibility of this website please let us know.